If you need to ship anything to Palais du Pharo as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully. We want to ensure your shipment doesn’t get stuck.
Shipping label checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Contact person (François Santoni)
- Event name (RIPE 76) + sponsor company name
- Box numbers (e.g 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Sender details
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person attending the conference
- Commercial invoice on each box (see below)
Palais du Pharo
58 Boulevard Charles Livon
13007 Marseille, France
Tel.: +33 491146581
Attn: François Santoni
Event: RIPE 76, 14-18 May 2018
- Attach a commercial invoice to each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- For security purposes, please ensure you have notified the Palais du Pharo prior to shipping (palaisdupharo [at] marseille [dot] fr or phone +33 491146495). Palais du Pharo will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment. If any costs occur via the third party related to the customs clearance, the hotel reserves the right to charge occurred costs to the client.
- Palais du Pharo can accept deliveries Monday to Friday from 07h30 to 16h30. Complimentary storage is restricted to seven days prior to the event (7 May).