Networking with RIPE Meeting attendees has never been easier!
The RIPE Networking App is built by the RIPE NCC and uses open-source software.
Use the app to:
- Create a profile and use tags to indicate interests
- Schedule meetings with app users throughout the meeting week
- Customise your schedule by indicating when you aren’t available
- Search for users by name, organisation and title
- Send messages to app users
- View the attendee list, even those not using the app (this is available once attendees are ‘checked in’ at the venue)
You’ll need a RIPE NCC Access account to use the app.
To learn more, check out the RIPE Labs article.
New Features since RIPE 75
We received a lot of great feedback at RIPE 75, and we used that to make some improvements to the app. We now have a better offline mode, an easier way of searching for participants, and we’ve improved the ability to filter on profile tags. If you attended RIPE 75, we’ve also imported your profile information and events history.
Need help with the app?
Stop by the RIPE Networking App helpdesk outside the meeting rooms and someone will help answer your questions and collect feedback.